Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Hello again!

Hi everyone!

This is the first time back on the new forum - have to say it's great. I've posted on the "triumphs and pitfalls" section as I've found ways of dealing with this phobia since I was last posting in summer 2003.

To anyone who doesn't know me - I'm 18 and have had this phobia for nearly 10 years (basically since the last time I was sick in July 1994). I was relieved when I first found this site about a year and a half ago now as I think it's a very underestimated phobia and although many people hate being sick, they don't realise it can get to phobia proportions. It's about time awareness of this was increased and well done to John for doing this all by himself!

Welcome back! And yeah I agree, John rules!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <font color=BLUE>I LOVE TO LAUGH!</font>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yeah... i get frustrated wen u tell someone about their phobia and they simply say "then i must be emetophobic too, i dont like to vomit". its lke.. ARGH you dont have NE idea what its like for us

anyway, welcome back to the site its amazing isnt it?

see ya around

Jen xxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzia

Hi everyone!

This is the first time back on the new forum - have to say it's great. I've posted on the "triumphs and pitfalls" section as I've found ways of dealing with this phobia since I was last posting in summer 2003.

To anyone who doesn't know me - I'm 18 and have had this phobia for nearly 10 years (basically since the last time I was sick in July 1994). I was relieved when I first found this site about a year and a half ago now as I think it's a very underestimated phobia and although many people hate being sick, they don't realise it can get to phobia proportions. It's about time awareness of this was increased and well done to John for doing this all by himself!

VICTORIA!!!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

**HUGS**

Hey girl!!!! I was wondering about you!!!! So good to see you and so good to hear that you are learning to deal with this phobia!!!! It always makes me happy when I read posts like that!!!

Good to hear from you again!!!!

Keep in touch, okay???Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

WElcome back! Glad to hear you are doing well.[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Welcome back!!!! Its good to hear you are doing so well.
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

Hi Neha!

Yep life has been very busy so I've been away for a while! I'll keep trying to make some contributions, and give advice to people who have this phobia far worse than I do.