Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

the episode where "daisy challenges the guys to create the cover shot for her new single".

A skunk sneaks into the house, releases his skunkiness and a few of the guys start v* LOL (including the guy who got sprayed in the FACE!! lol)

Just a little warning for those who watch the show and have issues with hearing/seeing others v*.

oh great..thanks for the heads up. do you know arpund what time of the show. like how far into the show?
    \"I think that little by little I\'ll be able to solve my problems and survive.\"
    -Frida Kahlo

-----SPOILER-------

It is almost right after one of the guys gets sprayed by the skunk.If you keep the remote handy, you will have plenty of time to change the channel.It probably lasts about 3-5 minutes until the scene changes.One of the dudes starts to gag before any v* happens.It will show the guys in the pool and the skunk sneaking into the house..then, the guys come in and the dude who got sprayed throws a trash can over pepe la pu and then it happens.

Thanks for the warning!! I watched the first episode of this show but wasn't sure if I'd keep watching or not... if I do, I will have that remote handy to fwd thru the icky scenes!! Thanks again!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Is this a reality type show? I have never heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by kellybeth
    Is this a reality type show? I have never heard of it.
    Yeah, its a VH1 "celeb-reality" show.... one of the girls from Bret Michaels' show Rock of Love, Daisy...she has her own "find true love" type of reality show.

Oh. I have seen Rock of Love before. I also rember people getting sick on that show. I wish they would leave that stuff OFF tv. Even non emets don't want to see that stuff.

yeah, a bunch of drunk "winners" are on that show lol.

Another show to watch out for...true life: i live at home (I think that is what the episode is called)

its only sound effects...no visual.

Yea I watched it lol, I had a feeling someone was going to be sick if the skunk sprayed, I didn't change the channel I just closed my eyes and I didn't mute it either. Im actually pretty proud of myself!
    although angels sing of glory greater still,i live in sadness much against my will...

Quote Originally Posted by noeygirl
    Yea I watched it lol, I had a feeling someone was going to be sick if the skunk sprayed, I didn't change the channel I just closed my eyes and I didn't mute it either. Im actually pretty proud of myself!
    I decided to watch the show last night because I wanted to see if I could handle it. I did very well! I didn't plug my ears but I did shut my eyes a few times. So, I'm proud of you noeygirl and I'm proud of myself, as well. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Thanks irish girl! Im proud of you too *high five*
    although angels sing of glory greater still,i live in sadness much against my will...

I've been doing better with watching/hearing it on tv.I used to get nauseas every time I seen/heard it on the teli.

In some way, I think it is good for me.Seeing all those people v* in front of others and other people aren't getting disgusted.I keep forgetting that in general, a lot of people don't care if others v*.That is one reason why I am scared to be in a public place..in case I v* and I would be embarrassed (and completely uncomfortable) now I have a habit of asking friends if they mind people v* lol.

I used to even be scared to v* in my own home in case my family heard it! It used to make me so uncomfortable..I would get major anxiety if I woke up during the morning hours (when everyone gets up) but now, I am somewhat alright because my parents don't mind.

As gross as it sounds, people getting ill from a skunk fart is rather funny to
    me. Although I despise hearing it and seeing it, so I would be out of that
    picture. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    Life is so worth living.

It was pretty funny! a bunch of "badasses" v* just because of a skunk lol

Come now, we caught a skunk once and that thing was going off like a
    smoke alarm. No one got sick from the smell, we all just coughed and
    laughed a lot! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    Life is so worth living.

Wow, lol

Guess they are just weenie men haha

I've passed by a dead one and smelt it.It didn't really smell that bad.