Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

yesterday was the best day ive ever had in my life! i was at school, and we had an 8th grade picnic. my entire grade got on a BUS (i didnt get n* or freak) and went to this park about 6 or 7 miles away. i was outside all day, touchign playground equiptment, sand, grass, someone elses tennis raquet, and other stuff. when lunch came, i SHARED food with my friends, and DIDN'T wash my hands! i didnt think about v* once!! i even sung on these swings after eating, and got n*, but didnt stop swinging! i also went to a fancy dress/suit party with my 8th grade class and had fun! i didnt call home or think about v* either! it sounds like im 7 or something, but with the sturucture and anxiety in my life, its nice just to let go and be a kid for a day.

Well done!
    I'm glad you managed to have a nice anxiety free day!!

That's great to hear. Good for you!

that sounds like a wonderful day! what's the secret lol! i'd love to have a day like that, your story just goes to show it's possible!

well done you xx

Congrats!! I'm glad you had a blast

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.