Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: New Here

Oh wow. I didn't know that there was a whole community of people like me.

I've never met anyone in my life with the same exact problems, so it's kind of nice knowing that people are just as afraid of this as I am.

I've been sitting here all night, feeling sick and having a panic attack. no fun.

anyway, just figured I'd introduce myself. (: I'm becca, by the way.

Hi Becca. Nice to meet you. I remember when I stumbled on this site how excited I was. I couldn't belive all the people here how have the same fears as me. I hope you get as much out of this site as I have.

I remember when I found this site too, I was googling things because I was panicking as my friends parents had noro-type virus, and I came across the "strange activies" page.

Ever since then, this site has helped me incredibly! I hope you find the same thing!

Anyway, I'm Felicity.

Welcome, Becca!

I'm Sarah, and I'm still sorta new to this community as well. I was SO HAPPY when I found this place - it's nice to know we're not alone with this crap![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]I hope you find a lot of support and useful info here.
    *~ Sarah (35) ~*
    Emet-Mama to:
    Ashlee (5.5 yrs), Lex (4yrs) & Drake (1 yr)

Welcome Becca! Like everyone else said, this site has really helped me
    too. It is so comforting that there are people out there that suffer from the
    same thing. The support and advice on this site from everyone is
    amazing. I hope you get as much out of it as I do. I truly do not know
    what I would do without it.

It's amazing how much finding this site can really help with conquering the fears Seeing how varied our fears are (I've found people who are far more sensitive than me, and some who seem insanely strong compared to me!) helps to understand that this is something we can overcome.

Welcome to the site (I'm new too) and I hope you can get a lot out of it! Even if it is just knowing you're not alone

Yeah I stumbled upon this site because I haven't been feeling too well for the past couple nights so I've been panicky (I have an anxiety disorder, too) and I was looking up support sites.

It's amazing how many people there are who are a part of this.

Everyone is so welcoming! Thanks so much