Hi everybody!!!! WARNING: VERY LONG!!!

I just have to share my latest encounters with "V"!!!! Well, as most of you may remember my little girl, Haley was ill a couple of weeks ago with a high fever, one dr. told us she had pneumonia and the urgent care center at Children's Mercy Hospital here in Kansas City said that she had a virus and that she was okay to travel with my mom and younger sister and Logan and I to Tennessee (a 16 hour drive, sigh!). So, we left 2 Mondays ago, and stopped for breakfast (fast food) and Haley ate a little bit, then fell asleep (still ill, but she'd had Advil, so her fever was temporarily down) well, she woke up and threw up in the car--agh!!! I didn't panic, just held a bowl in front of her mouth, I was so proud of my self!!! Well, we got to my grandparen't house in Tennessee late that night, I gave Haley a bath and then we went to bed, well she woke up the next morning with NO FEVER!!! YAY, so we thought she was better, so we did normal stuff that day, until Haley got tired and took a FOUR HOUR nap, then wanted to go back to sleep, which is not like her, any way, I kept an eye on her and shee seemed okay, until that night, we were laying together on the sofa bed at my granparent's house, and haley stopped breathing. I panicked and called my mom into the room and we rushed her to the ER--well after she was admitted to the ER and in her little room, I was throwing a way a tissue and what was in the trash?? You guessed it, V!!! AGH again!!!! Well, they admitted Haley to the Children's Hospital there, and the next night I was sleeping with her in her hospital room, when I was awakened by the sounds of the loudest and longest bout of v'ing I have ever heard!! The kid across the hall had surgery that day and was having a reaction to something, I felt so sorry for him, it was so loud that every nurse on the floor went running to his room and the kid's mom was begging them for a bucket for her son!!! Well, I didn't panic then, either, I just got up, shut Haley's door (the nurse had left it open) and fell back asleep!!! Anyway, Haley's diagnosis was sllep apnea caused by tonsilitis--which 3 doctors here in KC couldn't diagnose--grrrr......She's fine now, but that is not the end to my exposure!!!

Yesterday morning, Haley woke up, fine and happy, came downstairs a v'ed a small amount of SOMETHING--it was strange, because right after that she asked for donut holes and she ate 6 of them and was fine for the rest of the day!!!! Well, after Haley's v'ing incident, we went over to my mom's to borrow her car (it has better gas milage than mine) so I could drive with the girls to Omaha (3 hrs. away) for my best friend's baby shower, then last night around 10:30 we were home and my mom and sister came by to pick up the car, they stayed for a few minutes then left. Well, (we're close to the end of my story, I promise) I called my mom this morning to see if she was coming to church with me or not, well, she said that she woke up the morning, feeling fine and was about to eat breakfast, when she felt like she was going to have diarrhea, she went to the bathroom and while she was doing the aforementioned deed, she had to suddenly pull the trash can over and v** into that. She didn't do either one again, and felt fine an hour after she was ill and is now eating a cheeseburger. I am worried about us catching some strange bug from her!!!!! Anyway that's the end of my saga of v*** experiences!!!