Lets just start by saying I'm sixteen years old and I have the energy of an eighty year old. I havent been feeling good this past week. I feel very tired and I'm having daily headaches and I feel very weakened. Shortly after awakening from bed I feel like my body needs another 8-10 hours of sleep. Headaches everyday are starting to get to me. I'm getting to the point where I'm scared to eat again. I'm afraid something is seriously wrong with me--like leukemia or something.

I woke up today and my intestines ached and I couldnt "go." My bowels are screwed up so much all the time.

Any idea whats wrong with me? Could it be because I'm slacking on taking my multivitamin? I had these symptoms before and when I started taking that vitamin EVERYDAY I eventually felt better- no weakness- not tired- bye bye daily headaches. Lately I've been slacking. I take them maybe once every other day--mostly because I forget. I guess I should take them regularly and see if I feel better.

I just got my drivers permit and I want to drive but I feel too s***ty to drive. Right now my head aches and I'm so tired. I wish I could nap but that makes me feel worse. Its been about 4 hours since I last ate and I'm hungry but too scared to eat.

Alot of how I'm feeling could be my diet. It consists of pizza, cookies, doritos, icecream, cakes, fast food. I'm screwing up my body and yet I have no self control to change my bad habits.

I'm aching physically and emotionally. What could be wrong? [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]