Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey guys,

Well im going out again today. Shopping to ann summers [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]and then to the cinema which is a scary place for me. We are going to see collateral so i hope i can sit thru the 2 hours!! Im a bit nervous but excited too and its been a long time since i was excited about going out!!! I just wanted to tell everyone so that hen i come in tonight like a nervous wreck i can talk to you all lol!!!!

BTW you guys are all so great (HUGS) you have no idea how much better you make my life, thankyou xxxxxxx

Sarah xxx
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

Sarah you I hope you get this before you go Collateral is an exceptional motion picture. You should get ready to really enjoy yourself, just relax, and have a great time. Buy yourself something nice.

Stephen

awww Sarah, good luck hun, hope it all goes well. i admire you for pushing urself to go out despite the energy it takes.

hope it goes well (sorry iv already sed that - oh well!)

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks guys xxx

But i have a confession ( I didnt go to the cinema, i chickened out!! But we did go out for a meal and a drink so it was good, i really enjoyed myself and didnt pani so im very proud of myself lol!!! Maybe next week i will try the cinema??? Its a big step for me as im very scared of the cinema, and i am dying to see collateral!!!

Thanks for replying xxxx

Sarah xxx
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

im proud of you too ) *hug* well done
    xxxxxxxx
    \'I know it aint easy, but thats okay because we\'re hopeful....\' - Faith Evans

you did good for doing what you did, and you should be proud.

And I do hope you succeed in going to the movies next weekend!

Sonia

Thanks ppl! Im feeling very positive lately ! I just hope it carries on, hooraaay for prozac lol!!!

Sarah xxx

hey Sarah -- congrats on going out to eat !!! is a big step -- and maybe next time u can manage the cinema as well... as u say. no need to rush nething eh?

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.