Hey everyone! I just joined here and I'm so glad to have a found a community of people who go through the same struggles I go through... I have been emetophobic for as long as I can remember and I have absolutely no idea why!

To be honest I had no clue that anyone else had the same phobia as me and I always felt like it made me really weird... I still feel pretty ashamed when my phobia sets in and I panic in scary situations (well, scary for us).

I actually just started a blog to let out what's going on in my head because I've never really let myself do that before, but I'm so curious to see if anyone feels the same way as me... I feel as if I'm constantly paranoid and I literally feel like this phobia consumes my thoughts countless times per day doing really standing day-to-day things like going to a public bathroom for example! - does anyone else feel like this?

Anyway here's a link to my blog, http://pleasedontthrowup.wordpress.com/ feel free to comment and let me know if you can relate at all or if you have any advice for me!! I really want to overcome this phobia but when faced with the situation I really cannot handle it. Also I find that I can keep my anxiety inside most of the time (unless someone actually does you know what) but really I'm freaking out inside pretty much throughout the day. Anyway I hope it's OK that I posted this blog on here... I don't know if there are rules or anything like that :S...

Thanks for reading, I appreciate it so much!