Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i went to the doctor because my stomach was cramping really badly and the doctor listened to my stomach and said "thats the unmistakable sound of a SV*.
    i was fine when i went home, took some N* medicine around 4:00. when i went to go to bed, i got severely n* and panicked. this was really bad. my hands started tingling, they went numb and i could barely walk. i was so shakey. as i said before, the state is watching me 24/7 with my daughter and im scared they are going to prolong the supervision with her because of my panic attack.
    i was told that if i wasnt causing or doing any harm to my daughter and they took her from me or even mentioned it in court that it would be discrimination. is that true??
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

Oh my god I'm sorry, that all sounds so scary.

Whenever I have panic attacks I get the numb hands, I call it "the claw" because my fingers get stuck and look like a claw, and my feet can't move properly either.

I don't know much about laws etc. in the US, can I ask how they're supervising you? Do they know about the panic attack?
    I don't think a panic attack could in any way be seen as harming your daughter though!
    How old is she?

Are you getting treated at all for your emet/anxiety?

I'm sorry everything's so up in the air and stressful.
    "if the good lord had intended us to walk, he never would've invented rollerskates"

I'm a nurse and I have to tell you that there is no way of diagnosing a sv* by listening to someone's stomach! That comment your doctor made is absurd! Don't let his comments make you panic!