Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: hey

Hybrid View

hey, right now im feelin really depressed and ive decided that i need to take some time out of here so if i dont post for a while im not being ignorant, im just not here. i need to go and get my head around a few things and try and sort myself out 4 a bit. ill still talk 2 those who i have on my msn of course im not gunna leave you for real i just need some time, ill be back soon i hope.
    i hope no-one is offended by this, i love u all very much but just need to be on my own for a while.
    love always and stay well
    faith-m xxx [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    \'I know it aint easy, but thats okay because we\'re hopeful....\' - Faith Evans

Aww. Take care. Hope things cheer up for you soon.
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] sob
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

heya hunni, im glad ull still tlk on MSN. no worries about taking a break, u deserve one anyway.

keep ya chin up tho and i will eagerly awaiit for ur return here =)

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I hope everything works out well for you. I know how depression can be. I'm feeling quite depressed myself lately. If you need someone to talk to, I'm available on AOL/AIM if you have it. Take care!!

thanx everyone )
    I have returned!! just needed a few days too refresh, back to my old excited and hyper self lol
    xxxxxx
    \'I know it aint easy, but thats okay because we\'re hopeful....\' - Faith Evans

hehe haha. we like the excited hyper self!

welcome backers and thankyou so much for supporting me so much recently.

Jen xxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

you're welcome, i'm always here xxxxxx

Aww Faith-M...I'm so thankful that your here! Your one of the kindest, most supportive people...and I am glad that you're with us. BTW, do you think you could PM me your email address so we can chat on MSN? Thanx hunn take care...

Laura
    xoxo

awww Laura, *blushes* thankyou! yeah, i'd love to talk 2 u, i'll PM you in a sec .... )
    xxxxxxx

hey hun ((hugs))

glad to see you back, chat soon i hope xxxx

Sarah xxx
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...