Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Anyone here a fan of the adventures of Roland and his Ka-tet? I've only gotten up to book 5 (Wolves of the Calla) but I can't wait to finish it. Anyone caree to discuss?
    Watch for The Walkin\' Dude

sorry - never even heard of them [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YES!!!!!i am still reading the last book. wanting to savor it so it doesn't end too quickly. i've been hooked on these things since i was 14!!!!
    elizabeth

Yes, I just started them this year. GOt to thinking I should read them, when I saw song of Susanah out. Ka does indeed work in mysterious ways.
    Watch for The Walkin\' Dude

ka does work in mysterious ways indeed. which book was your favorite? mine was "the waste lands" and i had to wait YEARS before wizard and glass came out. you are lucky to have read them all now when they are all ready and waiting for you.

i'm 25 and started on them when i was 14, so this has influenced my life a great deal
    elizabeth