Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Blue Man Group!

Okay, so I saw it in Boston and LOVED IT!!! Anybody else seen the show? They are so funny and completely talented!!

WARNING: it's not really V* in Blue Man Group, but the show I saw involved them eating twinkies, and then some twinkies-in-a-blender goo shoots out of a little hole in the chest of their shirt. May not bother most, but it made my heart skip the first second I saw projectile twinkie goop. Then I got over it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I saw it in Las Vegas some years back. I loved it. I did get a little
    grossed out at first with the Twinkie goop. But I was over it pretty fast
    too.
    Sometimes I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear and I can\'t help but ask myself how much I\'ll let the fear take the wheel and steer.