Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Cinema

Well, i did it! i went to the cinema and watched the whole of Shark Tale! It was my daughters first trip to the cinema and she loved it! I panicked a bit in the middle of it, but still managed to drink hot chocolate and eat some popcorn! You have no idea how much it meant to me to do this little thing! I feel like im gettin a hold on my emet for the first time ever! And it makes me feel so positive for doing my therapy, im so ready for it! Yay! I had so many reservations about going to the cinema but im glad i went! Ad managed to go shopping afterwards too! I dont think im agoraphobic anymore!!! Just wanted to share this with you guys!!!

Love to you all xxx

Sarah xxxEdited by: sarahx
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

YAY for you Sarah!! That is awesome! I'm sooooo happy for you!

Miriam

</font>

welldone Sarah -- thats a great accomplishment!!

you did it [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]fantastic !! keep going!!

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

well done youuuuuuuuuuuu!! thats amazin, bet abby had a wicked time! oooo sharks and fish lol im so jealous i wanna see it! ahh!!!
    hehe keep goin hunny your doin brilliantly
    love u lots xxxxxxxx
    \'I know it aint easy, but thats okay because we\'re hopeful....\' - Faith Evans

I knew you could do it, last week you did the dinner thing, and I knew you'd make your next step!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!

HOLLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATS

That is soooo awesome =)
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

Hooray!

Too bad shark tale smells like old pants!
    Hard Normal Daddy

LOL i loved shark tale it was brill! Thanks for the support evry1 xxx

Sarah xxx
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

woo hoo! keep it up!

the more you go out and about, the less the fear will be there.

awesome.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Excellent job!!! I'm sure it meant so much to your daughter too!!