Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Broken Toe!

Hey everyone! I broke my toe yesterday and man is it agonizing! The pain is taking my mind of the emet though! Haha! Anyone else ever break a toe?

Ouch! My mum broke hers by stubbing it on th eironing board last year and i know she was in agony with it - they take a while to heal too because they are hard to keep still.

How did you do it?

Hope the pain subsides soon!

Yeah, I've broken a few. I recommend soaking it in warm water and Epsom salt.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

yeah but i didn't know it at the time. (my little toe) it went purple and puffy good times. then it healed itself. i heard you break you toe a couple of times every few years without even realising, from stubbing it. [img]smileys/smilies_13.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh wow that's nuts. I don't remember ever breaking a toe, but I have a paronychia on my big toe. It's similar to an ingrown nail but without the ingrown part. I've been soaking in epsom salt and cleaning with hydrogen peroxyde like mad!

And it's a pain to find comfy shoes... I'm sure it's tougher for you though with it broken... is it in a cast?
    I spent 5 hours a few days ago looking for shoes that would be dressy and not hurt my toe for a funeral. Pain in the butt!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!