Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: How long have you gone without puking?

I haven't thrown up since 1998. That's like 16 years now.

The last time I threw up was in May 2012. I caught the norovirus and spent the day lying on the bathroom floor. Thankfully it was just a 24 hour thing, although very intense! It will be nearly 3 years this year that I've managed it although I still feel sick pretty much every day.

I last threw up when I was 9 years old from a bad cold. Now I'm 14. So it's been 5 years. I have a highly strong immune system though. I haven't caught a cold since.

The last time I'd been sick was 1996, when I was in 6th grade. I had been developing emet since before that. So total I went about 19 years...until two weeks ago.

I think I caught a stomach but or something because I was up all night with a tummy ache and fighting off nausea with gum and rinsing my mouth out. Then it happened around 10 am. It wasn't as awful as I expected. My fiancé was with me, holding my hand during the whole thing and keeping me calm. It wasn't much but took a little bit to clear my tummy. It felt so much better after. The during wasn't bad- it was the "right before" when I was fighting it but knowing it was coming and I couldn't stop itthat was awful.

I am 31 and the last time I threw up is when I was 5 years old in Kindergarten. It's been 26 years going on 27 years soon. WOW! I can't believe some have been more than 40 years! Most of all I thought I was the only one. Makes me feel so much better that there are others like me.

Last time for me was Spring of 2012 when I caught norovirus at school. Prior to that I think it was around 2004.

I v* last year in May for the first time in 6 years, which has been my longest streak so far.

Last time was 10 years ago, when I was 8.

The last time I did was when I was in 10th grade, almost 9 years ago. Before that was when I was in first grade back in December of 1997. I'm hoping my 9-year cycle doesn't repeat itself.

I think it was May 2002. Many people I know got it last year around May, its a tricky time of year. Tomorrow is my worst month ...every year for the past six years I come close to it. Nooooooo idea why!

Quote Originally Posted by thecheesecake17 View Post
    I think it was May 2002. Many people I know got it last year around May, its a tricky time of year. Tomorrow is my worst month ...every year for the past six years I come close to it. Nooooooo idea why!

March is my worst month, too! My last two SVs were in March - once, which was the last time I v'd, and the second one I just dry heaved once, was sooo nauseous, and had bad d* for 2 days.

About 300 days--definitely not as long as I'd like. I got a stomach flu, and PTSD with it, lucky me. My dad hasn't thrown up since 1976 though. There's hope!

January 2007, when I was fourteen.

Somewhere around the end of 2013 or beginning of 2014. I had some type of sickness sleeping over my aunt's house.