Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Well cause no one else has posted about this god awful scene then I guess that I may have been the only one who saw it. Little Britain is a comedy on BBC3 starring Matt Lucas and David Walliams. Now the first series was absolutely hilarious but after watching the first episode of the new 2nd series last night I don't think I will ever be the same again.

You will be glad you missed it. It was puke puke and more puke and extremely graphic and disturbing in my opinion. I asked my boyfriend to turn it over but he has been getting rather hacked off with my emet lately and flatly refused. He just found the whole thing totally hilarious and could see my distress but just kept on laughing. I am so angry with him today for doing this. Thing is he can't even see what he has done wrong cause he has no fears about vomit.

My life is just getting worse by the day living with this god awful emet. I am in an absolute state mentally and this stupid TV programme was the last one I needed. There is just no escape from it is there guys. I read that a lot of you are getting better and starting to feel a lot better. I on the other handam seriously losing it and I feel envious that you guys are making it through. I think I am going to crack very soon and become an inpatient if I can't get help soon. I have had enough now and I just can't take it anymore. I am going to work every day by car but as far as I am concerned that is it guys. I am not leaving the house to do anything else. I just can't. I just can't take anymore of this s***.

Sorry if this is heavy guys but I have nowhere else to turn. No one can help me. I am completely alone.

Awww hun. I know how you are feeling. I know some of us may apear to be getting better and yes perhaps some of us are. For some of us though we have been where you are and it all gets better.
    There were times when I wished it was just all over with, I would have done almost anything to just me someone else.
    That wasn't very nice of your b/f. It can be hard to try and get a significant other to try and understand the whole emet thing. ESPECIALLY when they don't have a fear themselves.
    I use to have the same problem with just going out to go to work. I refused to take a bus or skytrain and drove to work, paid for parking, came home and that was it. My days off comsisted of being on the computer.

It DOES get better and even the smallest of steps can be a big help to getting better. A couple more steps closer to the store, a 5 min drive as a passenger somewhere quick, Pushing for even 1 more minute in the mall.
    We are all here for you hun and we will all do what we can to help you along. You are never alone hun.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

i for one am not getting better -- i think u know that already... iv had a set back today thats made me feel even less hopeful.

im sorry that u came across that programme, and you know, even if ur bf has had enough of ur emet, does he ever think about you?? mayb uv had enough and wanna escape?? but u cant!! so why cant he stick with it too. rah. anyway, this isnt going to heklp you -- bt i share ur anger.

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks guys so much for your support. I am sure you know what it feels like to get to a stage where you just can't take any more and you have no strength left to fight it anymore. Well that is where I am right now. I am scared to eat, scared to go to bed, scared to go out, convinced I feel sick all the time etc etc. This has never happened to me before. Over the last year or so I have seen myself getting progressively worse but right now I just don't know what the hell to do. I am ona waiting list for therapy so my GP says that the matter is out of his hands and that he has put me in the hands of the best people, the experts, but I will have to be patient for a place. I am just getting so scared that I am going to make myself sick with fear and if I get any worse I won't be able to tolerate food at all. I hope it does get better cause right now I am in the worst place I have ever ever been. MaybeI am on the road to recovery already cause I know the saying goes "things have to get worse before they get better". I just don't know anymore. Love you loads guys.

claire u r on the road to recovery because uv faced up to the fact u have this phobia, and uv asked for help and are on ur way to recieving it. i hope for ur sake it comes soon though.

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks Jen. Just sent you an email honey.

i kno this might be hard for you but can you just explain the sketch? is it something thats likely to happen in every episode or was it just a one off do u recon? im so annoyed...all my fav tv shows go gross-out...bo selecta, harry enfield and now little britain

forget it i read the other post lol