Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

geez I get some terrible insomnia a lot. Does anyone else? even when
    I am at work and I am dead tired and can't wait to get home to sleep
    and then I lay around awake for hours. I usually give in and watch
    informercials or a movie and fall a sleep to that finally but.. gahh I am
    tired.. yet i CANT sleep. [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

haha I watch infomercials too!!!!! thats funny. im a horrible insomniac since I was a child. lol I know why but I still get it. I think I will forever. then i get worried I will weaken my immune system and fall ill [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]
    Im selfish, impatient and a little insecure I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle But if you can\'t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don\'t deserve me at my best

looks like its just is HAHA oh well I think i will pop in a movie now and try to calm down.
    Im selfish, impatient and a little insecure I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle But if you can\'t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don\'t deserve me at my best

Yes, like tonight. I even drank a beer hoping I would get buzzed and fall asleep. I may drink another one. I love infomercials, the cheesier and worst acting the better. My favorite one is for the magic bullet, by the way. It makes soup, smoothies and margaritas!
    JANNA

Yeah I have issues sleeping :/ It's horrible. I usually just lay there and try to sleep anyway, but sometimes I'll watch BBC shows lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Me. I'm on pills for many years
    It was hard but I'd do it again (c)
    Sometimes it takes a thousand tries to win (c)