Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi.

Today I handed in a deposit to go to travelling to Spain with 30 people from my school! It won't be as bad as my other trip because a) We're travelling by plane to bilbao which is like a 2 hour flight and b) all my best friends are going and they don't get travel sick. The only nerve racking bit will be when i get there and there is the 2 hour drive from bilbao airport to Santander (It is a beautiful city!) But im not that nervous - Hey! I managed to survive a 7 hour coach trip to Wales and back, I think i'll be okay. Well i'm working on the lines of that. I'm going to feel so nervous heading towards it, but it is going to be so grat while i'm there. Spanish is such a nice easy language which i can speak reasonably well and i've seen pictures of the hotel and it's lovely. Spain is a beautiful country and i'm really looking forward to it actually! Anyone else been to bilbao and santander before?!?! If its any help, its in the cantabria region. It is also going to be easier in terms of speaking because in southern spain, which is where i traditionally visit, the spanish is very informal and in the north it is pure and fluent. Im really excited and cant wait. So, any information, if you've been to bilbao/santander/cantabria, would be appreciated. This is happening in october next year.

God Bless, Chris
    ISAIAH 41:10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chris how amazing for you! I went on a Meditterenean cruise for my honeymoon and the only place in Spain thatI visited was Barcelona and I thought it was really nice! However I am so glad you are doing this, it will be amazing and enjoy it!

Miriam

It will be good as well because i like heading further south at some point in the year because i love to explore other bits of Europe. Also, news of another holiday - Im going to California next year in the summer!!! Woo hoo!

Chris this is great news,I'm so pleased for u,every time i come on here and c your post u are always doing something in your life to beat emet......u are an inspiration...go for it chris....u will be fine......if u think about it the whole journey from UK to final destination is shorter then the trip to wales....so i have faith in u.....U will have a great time i know u will,and for this u will become a better and stronger person,so that if anytime u need to face hurdles in your life I'm sure u will achieve it.....and as for California,what can i say........californa here u come!!!!!!

take care Vicky xx

That is soooo awsome. I can hardly wait till I can do something similar. I just got being a passenger in a cae down. So it may be a while before I do anything like that.
    I am so exciting for you. That is an awsome number of people too. Not too big and not too small. I think it is too bad that I am way out here in Canada and all those great places seem so far out of reach.
    I hope that you can get some picture to show us all. When do you go? How long is it for?
    WOO HOO!!! I really hope that you are psyched up about it and raren to go. Sounds like a good time, especially with your friends going.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

Take pics of all the chicks...hollar =)
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

What a fabulous opportunity. I want to study aborad this year in Australia for the spring semester, but I am too scared b/c I'll be alone. It's so great you're going and have all these friends with you. Congrats!!

Well done Chris we need to carry on doing things like going on holiday. I hope you have a really good time and keep looking forward to it. And when you are worried or if just remind yourself that you will have a good time!

Chris -- you said ur going with the school, its not a PGL trip is it??

i remember lower down the school i went to FRance on a PGL trip, but many of my friends went to spain, around about where ur going i think and they sed it was WONDERFUL!

go you for going -- im sure u will hbave a fantastic time - ur strong enough now to cope with anything.

Jen xxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

JENNEH - YES it is actually a PGL trip so they probablydid go to the same place. I'm really excited about going to spain because everytime i go it is so great! I'm staying in Santander if that helps so ask you're friends if that was where they went.

RICH - absolutely!

Will reply back soon - Chris

yay Chris!! that is where they stayd!! brilliant! apparently they had such a fantastic time, and if ur going with all ur friends im sure its going to be brilliant. im actually kinda jealous, lol.

i remmber going to France on a PGL trip, and despite the fact the food was bad, we were stayd in an ex-mental institute so you can imagine the state on the apartments (i'll give you a clue, punched in doors and blood on the walls!) the trip was still the best i'd gone on.

i know ur not going for a while yet, bt im sure your going to enjoy urself 100%!

Jen xxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN: