Okay, I am so pissed at people who have pour hygeine. I walked into a pharmacy store to use the bathroom. My work involves driving around all day so I have no choice but to use a public bathroom. I HAD TO GO SO BAD that my eyes were tearing up. I walk into the stall and to my unpleasant surperise there was a splatter of brown gross all over the toliet and in the seat. I totally flipped out! I didn't know if it was d* or v*. Who does this? Who just goes into a public restroom and leaves something like that everywhere? How can you miss the bullseye where all human matter must enter and get it on the seat and floor and around the rim? I ran out and wanted to pour bleah all over myself. I am so freaked out about virus particals in the air and I may have breathe it in! My shoes got infected because it was on the floor and I got in my car and it just spread around more! I came home and took my car mats in hot water and soap in the laundry, bleached the bottom of my shoes and took a soapy bath. My husband laughed at me but I really am freaking out. I can't stand people who are sick and have no care in the world if they infect others. I keep telling myself "oh you were in a pharmacy store, someone probably just had d* from medication they are taking" But my phobia tells me "they are sick with a sv* so they are at the pharmacy to get meds!" Omg I'm a freakin mess. This is my luck.