Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: one more thing

Well I'm very sorry things had turned out this way and didnt intend to. And I am not and NEVER once said I am the only one who has problems because EVERYONE has problems but the crap that I had have to deal with this year has been too much at once and I cannot deal with stress very well. Lets see here, well 3 weeks before my son who had ALMOST died at birth my husband was diagnosed with a malignant tumor which luckily turned out to be enclosed and there was never any evidence of spread but every 4 months he has to be checked and the worry is always in the back of our minds. Then like I said our son almost died at birth and luckily he is okay but the stress at the time was too much to deal with. And all of this awful stuff going on with my family has been beyond awful, and my SIL has not only affected me! We are dealing with some bad financial problems right now.. and to be honest I am not sure if I am strong enough to conquer my emet, especially at this time. I dont think I can stick the therapy out for this, its way too overwhelming for me. Maybe if things quiet down, it might be better. I'm not making excuses for anything and to be honest I DIDNT do anything wrong. I made one innocent post about something that I thought was funny, and I wanted to think about something funny to get my mind off of everything. But someone had to take it the wrong way, lecture me and make it sound like I said something just horrible. Well that just about did it for me. I am not taking any chances anymore with saying things that might unintentionally upset someone because I dont need that right now. So maybe what I have gone through may seem to be like peanuts to some of you but... for me its not and I CANNOT DEAL WITH STRESS WELL!! Well if anyone still has any desire to keep in touch with me, feel free to email me [email protected] Dont PM me because I am not going to answer it. I am not going to be of any real support right now anyway. So take care..

Miriam

Listen, mbs... I don't know what to tell you as far as those problems go. Yes, everyone does have their share of problems, and everyone has their own way of dealin with them. However, this is a site intended for the support for emetophobia, and the things related. Please please please keep that in mind. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.