Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi there,

My name is Torgeir Solemdal and I am about to start a treatment group for emetophobia, lasting 10 weeks based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. I am at present registered as a psychologist in Queensland, Australia and I am doing this treatment group as part of my Masters of Clinical Psychology at Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus.

http://www.emetophobia.com.au

The study is about to start in late September (Monday 28th September at Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus)as we have postponed it for a month. This means that the the time is short to enlist new participants, so please hurry if you are interested.

If you are interested, please see the website and send me an email to [email protected]. My spuervisor, whom is listed on the site is also available, however I am the primary contact person.

I am aware that this site is very international, but if there are individuals on the Gold Coast or in Brisbane who are interested, please contact me and I will be happy to answer any questions that you might have.

Sincerely

Torgeir Solemdal

Sounds promising .. wish I lived closer or even on the same continent.
    Wish I could find a group like that here near me... maybe one day. Edited by: kristin1980
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

I've heard about this but I'm in Perth [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] otherwise I'd be extremely interested.

Too far for me i'm afraid, but good luck with it. There are a couple of Australians who post on here but don't know whereabouts they are exactly.

Is there anything you could maybe put online for us to look at, like course notes etc i know it wouldn' tbe as good as the whole course but there may be some hints and tips that could prove useful?

Hi all,

I can possibly post the treatment protocol once the program is over. The usefulness of this may be limited, however even if it can help a little that's good.