Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: Ever caught sv from spouse/SO & vomited?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I have v’d from catching it that way

2 8.33%
  • I have caught sv that way but didnt vomit

3 12.50%
  • No, I’ve never caught sv from spouse/SO

15 62.50%
  • I have never lived with a spouse or SO

4 16.67%

This poll is about whether we've caught stomach viruses from our spouses/significant others, and whether we've actually vomited from them.

Here is the poll spelled out more fully:
    Q: Have you ever vomited as a result of catching a stomach virus from your spouse or significant other?

A1: Yes, I have vomited as a result of catching a virus from my spouse or significant other.

A2: I have caught a stomach virus from my spouse or significant other but did not vomit.

A3: No, I have never caught a stomach virus from my spouse or significant other.

A4: I have never lived with a spouse or significant other.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No, but he caught it from me, just as well it wasn't the other way round actually or else he probably wouldn't still be my significant other now [img]smileys/smilies_32.gif[/img]

I still live with my parents and the only sv I've had was caught from my brother.

when i was 16 me and my bf at the time were together every minute we were awake and i caught a stomach virus from him and vomited....it was BAD!!! one of the worst stomach viruses ive ever had! but i didnt know he was sick until it was too late. he tried to hide his nausea and stomachache from me bc of my emet and it backfired on me, so really its good when someone tells you they are sick!!!

no, never
    It was hard but I'd do it again (c)
    Sometimes it takes a thousand tries to win (c)

I can't answer for fear of jinxing myself. I'm sure you can figure it out from there.