Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Well, this morning I went in to rehearse with my singing group, where a few people are from out of town (not near Boston, I live right outside of it). Anyway, I sit next to, but am not friends with a girl from New Hampshire. So she walks in, looking awful, and tells her friends that she feels really sick, but she started feeling that way when she could see Boston, and didn't want to cause and inconvenience for her mom. As the first hour of rehearsal goes on, she looks worse and worse, and since her mom sits outside, I was sure that they would go home at break. For some reason, though her mom says that she has to stay till the end! So, I'm back to sitting next to her. We are all singing, she looks really bad, and...right before everybody leaves she runs out and locks herself in the bathroom.

It was scary, and I did get a little nervous, but I didn't change seats, concentrated on singing, and after rehersal was over, walked right out of there, past the bathrooms! I'm just happy that I didn't freak out too much, even when it was apparent that she was going to be sick.

<3 Anya--Edited by: spilled_milk

Good job Anya!! How do you feel about your accomplishment?

Anya,that is great,good on u girl.....it must have been such a difficult situation for u.....but it sounds like u were able to distract yourself from the sickness side of things and carry on.....i think u should get a pat on the back,and feel good about yourself.....

take care vicky xx

this is great girl [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

defenitely shud reward urself for managing that situation so calmly.

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yes well done.

Good job! You did really well!!
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.