Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

ok, this started maybe half an hour ago. i am getting mild pains in my abdomen, sort of in the pit of my stomach. i'm FREAKING OUT. i kinda had a little tiny headache that came and went a few times today, and yesterday i was very faintly sneezy and sniffly(but the weather probably caused that.)

this is REAL. this is not like any of my usual trigger sensations. i don't know what to do. i don't know what's going on...
    You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.

that sounds EXACTLY like the feelings i had in my stomach last week for like 3 days in a row and i was SURE it was a sv* bc i had d* as well...it was just gas, i wasnt aware gas could feel like that, i was panicking as well. you will be fine, just try to relax. ive never felt like that before v* so im pretty sure those feelings dont go along with a sv* or v*

its a weird feeling and it would send any emet into panic, but try not to!
    keep us updated!

you will be fine =)