Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Here I am, again, feeling like complete S***!! I am so sick of never feeling normal... ever! I can't ever enjoy myself or my life, no matter whatI do, or how I think. I don't know what the heck is wrong with me... but I get this way every singe day. Not one day goes by that I can go to bed at night and be like, wow, I had a good day, and I feel great! And its not just my emet, that's just the cherry on the sundae. My back, my stress, my headaches, my stomach, my whole body. I just wish that someone or something could answer my prayers and actually make me enjoy my life! I'm only 19 for the love of God. I don't know how much longer I can handle this. I don't want to do anything anymore. NOTHING.[img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img]
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi Alliecat..do you need someone to talk to..vent to..or even yell at? I know how you feel, I've been there, and I want to try to help you out. To be brutally honest, this whole process of feeling better begins with you. But the only thing I know about you so far is emet, oh yea you're also 19. But, let's try to delve deep and find out what we can do so tonight you can go to bed and say, "I had a good day"...and plus you gotta remember, there are no bad days, just some that are better than others =)
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

hey alliecat!

I know this feelings, and theyīre really bad. But you must fight for yourself! Donīt give up. And donīt lose the hope. Believe me, you can handle this. You can have a great life also with emet!

I donīt know, a past weeks ago, i asked myself "Jenny, do you want to live or do you want to die now?" and i knew, i want to live!!!!!

So I say to myself every day: "You can all do, what you want, also with emet. The emet have to live, HOW I want to live...and i think someday, the emet will find my life really boring, and leave me alone."

Do you have any friends, you could go out with them? Do you have any hobbies?

Live your Life, how do you want it. It will workes. It is a not a easy way, but you can learn to have a good life also with emetophobia.

Jenny
    Vergangenheit ist es erst, wenn es nicht mehr weh tut!

Quote Originally Posted by alliecat
    And its not just my emet, that's just the cherry on the sundae. My back, my stress, my headaches, my stomach, my whole body. [img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img]

All this symptoms are from the stress and because you donīt know "How will all goes..." ( I think so)

For example: I lost my job in July. I didnīt get any money since July. I lead a trail against my ex-boss, I have so many stress and I feel so bad, so often....and feel nausea and I didnīt know want to do with myself. I wanted nothing to do, but now I know I want to live and I know all things will going better.

In Germany people say: "Auf Regenfolgt immerwieder Sonnenschein."

Believe it!
    Vergangenheit ist es erst, wenn es nicht mehr weh tut!

i think it is absolutely guaranteed that every emetophobe is gnna say this at least once during their journey.

but that doesnt mean to say i feel for u ne less.

i know its really really hard when everyday is covered over by this huge emet blanket, and ur sitting there thinking "why do i bother?" sumthing i've said myself a lot of times. but there is poiint in all this suffering.

your only 19, as u say, as im only 17. we have a huge chance of overcoming this and moving on for a rich quality of life in adulthood.

what therapy are you doing, if any at the moment?

i've run out of words to say because it was only 2 days ago that i was saying this myself-- but keep at it. we're all going to get thru this. every single one of us. as long as we let ourselves.

Jenxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alliecat, i know how ur feeling, believe me i do. All i can say is im just living and waiting fo rthe good days to come back, cos i know they will, we just have to be patient. Easier said than done i know. We are all here for you, ill be online more or less all day so feel free to talk to me. I wish there was more i could say. I hate my body too, especially the feeling sick part grrr but i think a lot of it is stress and anxiety? We have to believe that emet is going to go away . We might hae to work at it but i promise it will get better. Youve helped me out a lot wit ur advice and kind words. I wish i could take it away for you.

Sarah xxx
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...