Thanks Sav. As for relationships, I have had one girlfriend from Brighton England for a short while. I also had a short stint with a girl from stanton island NY. I got dumped by the former, and I broke it off with the latter.

The funny thing is that I am still a virgin. I think the problem is that I am such an eccentric non-comformist and punk-rock type of person. I just can't seem to find the compatibility I am looking for. The strange thing is that I dont even know how much I really want a relationship sometimes. I mean, I keep trying to weigh the pros/cons with the whole situation and I come out about 50/50.

Anyway, I don't see why it should be considered "okay" for a woman to still have a teddy bear and not a bloke. That "be a man" stuff just doesn't fly with me. I guess my teddy bear makes me a bit of a rebel who does my own kind of thing and marches to the beat of my own drum.

I always thought it would be funny if two people on IES fell in love.......I mean, wouldn't it be amusing if two people met on IES and were then asked by a third party how they met? For example,

bride's father: "So how did you guys meet?"

couple: "Ah....it was puke, vomit, and barf that brought us together".

bride's father: "Oh....How romantic!! I never knew that upchuck could be such a potent love potion. I mean, at least it comes from the stomach....which is sometimes said to be the pathway to one's heart!!"

Anyhoo, take care Sav!!

Darrin

[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]