Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I am at an all time low at the moment.

My life has really started to 'get to me' and it cant go on.

I've had emet all my life which has been a real problem but manily in th last 8 years when I had to miss out on school trips and holidays etc. In october 2000 my parents divorced. ever ince then I have swaped between houses, thats for 4 and a half years now!!! I cant cope anymore.

Also i'm only managing to go into school part time. Today was the first day back and all the teachers were really nasty to me. When I was going home I saw about 3 of them in the corridor asking where I was this morning and why I wasnt in! They've already been told!!! Stupid people.

Aswell my friends dont care! They only care about themselves and not that i'm some depressed loonatic that really needs there help and support. There are also people in my class that havealways been on at me casue i'm really thin! It used to bother be in year 7 but now I dont care but ints not nessary!
    Today they said something like 'i'm glad you brought twiglets with you today, oh they are your legs' ha ha ha!! Its quite funny actually that these people think my legs look like twiglets!!!! That was a good part to my day! lol

bah! I hate everything at the moment. Its startigng to make me feel really ill too, like whn I got ill in November. I really cant go through that again.

Another thing is that my friend who I only see when I go trampolining is leaving so i'm all alone there!!! why me!

Sorry its nice to moan! So to sum up. I have no fixed home, I have freinds that only care about themselves, teachers that just want to aggravate me and I'm getting ill again! *great*

I'm sure i'l pull through it but i really shuldnt go through this. I'm only 15!

Also amongst all this my emet got really bad when a boy who was about 10 started coughing, and he did violently for an hour and a half! He was near to v*.

urgh!!!

Edited by: izzybee

awww Izzy im sorry to hear ur feeling so low i know exactly how that is.. wen life just gets on top of u and u almost feel lke u cant breathe because of it!

im sorry ur teachers were all nasty to you :s thats not right... why were they lke that?!

i really hope ur ok Izzy *hugs you* uv supported me so much before u dont deserve to feel lke this

im here for you, just lke u were there for me

Jen xxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Izzy --- next time ur online --- how you doing? im worried about u now!

Jen xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

awwww Izzy!

I feel sorry for you, i really do! (not in a bad way of course!)

Hope you're feeling OK! I feel awfulnow, because i'm feeling good, as i've just been away for a long weekend, and had loads fun! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img](swallowed a lot of pool water tho.... yuk!)

Izzy, I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I had a similar experience as you with the divorced parents thing. My parents divorced when I was about a year old and so I was going back and forth for like 17 years! I only had visitation with my dad for every other weekend for a while and then for a long weekend for a while. It still affects me to this day. This past Christmas was the very first one in my whole life that I got to spend the entire day in one place. I'm 29 now! And my parents' divorce still affects me immensely. I have resentment and other issues I'm trying to deal with presently, and I know exactly what you're going through. And you were old enough to know what it's like to have the parents together and now apart. I never knew life with my parents together. I know it's hard and it's unfair and their divorce shouldn't negatively impact you. You didn't do anything! And emet on top of it. I'm right there with you!! There are so many things right now that seem so out of your control. I just want to hug you! I'm so sorry!!! And about your teachers being nasty to you, you know sometimes if people could just step in each others' shoes for a minute and maybe get a chance to see things out of another's point of view, this world would be a lot happier place. Hang in there! Let us know how you're doing.

**Big hug***
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

i agree, ur 15 u shudnt go thru so much pressure wish ther was smthing i cud do to help..

i know iv posted here twice, saying almost exactly the same thing ,but i really dont lke hearing ur lke this

hope things look up for u soon

Jen xxxxxxxxxxx

MSN:

Tahnx for all your replys. I'l write in more detail tomorrow but i'm so tired i'm going to go to bed. Will speak to you in the morning!

i hope your feeling better! I know whats it like to live with depression, but trust me, tommorow is a new day, and you can have a totally new mindset!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Hi. It took me ages to get to sleep last night. I'm ok today, better than yesterday at least. Its still so hard, going back to school, going back to my dads etc. School is still awful. I have a mass on frieday so I should go in at normal time. hmm I'm determined to go to the mass. Anyway I still feel low but not as bad. I'l keep you posted.

I'm glad you are feeling a little bit better today. I'm really sorry that it is so tough at the moment. Is there a teacher at school that you can trust? If there is, maybe you could speak to him/her about whats been going on and why you are missin so much school. They may be a lot more understanding after that.

Hope you manage to go to school today, and that its not too bad.

Abi xxxxx
    \"You are beautiful, no matter what they say \"
    \"Too many Years, fighting back tears, why can\'t the past just die? Try to forgive, teach me to live, give me the strength to try\"

I am feeling really ill today, its horrible. And the thing is I relly dont know what to do about it. I mean how do I get out of this??

Abi - Theres a teacher that I really want to talk to but she doesnt seem interested in talking to me! My motivation for going to this mass is that she will see me panicing and might come to help. hmmmm I might approach her at some point.

Thankyou for your support.

I really dont know what to now. Do I go to the doctor about feeling ill? what should i do about school???? I dont think I can do this much longer.

Izzy, how are you feeling now? By ill? I hope you are doing okay. Everyone gets down once in awhile.

I hope you feel better soon!

Let us know[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

My stomach is going mad. It has been for most of the day. I havent been able to eat much. I'm scared to sleep but am going to try now. I'l speak in th morning

Ok. sounds good. get some rest!

feel better.

I hope you managed to get some sleep.

Good luck with school today

Abi xxxxx
    \"You are beautiful, no matter what they say \"
    \"Too many Years, fighting back tears, why can\'t the past just die? Try to forgive, teach me to live, give me the strength to try\"

heya Izzy, how u doing?

im sorry to hear ur stomach is going a bit haywire, i hate it wen that happens, cos i cant even reassure myself that it doesnt mean nething, because i dont no wot it is!!! but anyway, im sure it wil go away soon.

as i said in my other post, seeing tht teacher is a good idea, to give u a bit of support at least.,

Jen xxxxxx

MSN:

Default Re: Cant handle it anymore! - updated

hi my name is mike