Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

a few female problems here, sorry to clog the board with this warble.
    it seems as though my limited eating habits have caught up with me..
    i have not had a period for 5 months, over which i lost half a stone in weight, and my bra size has gone down by 2 cups.
    i feel as though my body has completely shut down on me, i used to be a good size.. i was bigger than average, and now i feel as though i have two fried eggs attactched to me
    As for periods, i seem to get phantom pains.. for 5 monthes iv experienced period cramps with no bleeding. i know that at my age periods are irregular, but mine have always been spot on, and the longest i'v ever been without a period is 2 months.. 5 frankly takes the pi--
    i have had my periods since i was 12..i was a lot chunkier then though..
    any help ladeyzz, thanks so much

Are you eating correctly or enough? I know that will cause a big change in someone's period. It did for me around my wedding when I lost weight. The day after my wedding I weighed 92 pounds at 5'2" which isn't good. How much do you weigh and how tall are you? If you don't mind me asking. If you're not eating enough, that could be one of the problems.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

If you don't eat enough, your body will stop menstruating. You really should go see a doctor. I understand what you are going through. I was terrified of eating for awhile, my weight went down to about 105. I am now at 115 and need to gain about 10 to 15 more pounds. But if you don't eat enough, some of your bodily functions don't work right and that is so unhealthy. It's a matter of not getting the proper nutrition your body needs to survive.
    It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

It is very dangeroud to let your weight drop the the point where menstruation ceases!....you need to see a doctor, please!

eyecandi is right, please do see a doctor, even if it's only to put your mind at rest..

Helenxx

ur weifght has dropped, thats a very likely reason as to wy ur periods hav stopped.

u need to try and focus on getting that weight up, u can go to the Doctor if u lke, but if its nething lke my doc, all they'll say is "eat more, in small portions, and get that weight up" helpful, huh?

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

christ, thanks for the replies.
    my weight has shot up and down for years..
    i just don't wanna have to be put through peadiatrics etc etc.. iv been there before. god no..

Stress, weight loss, illness (I mean colds, flus, wasnt talking about v) WILL affect your period. Believe me I know. I had a scare about being pregnant, luckily I am NOT but all of the above that I had described I have experienced during this month. I am getting pains but there is no sign of it. Very frusterating. See a dr anyway. I am not sure if they would put someone your age on provera but talk to your dr and see what can be done.

Miriam

thank you, i will take up that advice, i just dont want them thinking i have an eating disorder or something. luckily, my doctor actually diagnosed me with emet. so im lucky there.

Good luck, Jazz. Hope you get better soon. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

aw thank you [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

You're welcome, girlie. I've been there, so I know where you're coming from. Hang in there and things will get better.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]