Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Guess what?

I copied this from AOL news, it might be interest you!

"Use the First Stall

After analyzing 51 public restrooms, experts found that the stall closest to the restroom door consistently had the lowest bacteria levels (and the most toilet paper!). The first stall probably sees less traffic because it's near the door and people want privacy. And when you're finished, stand before you flush. When toilets are flushed, a fine mist of water containing contagious bacteria sprays up. You can catch intestinal bugs and hepatitis from it."

Boy does this blow my theory away. I thought that the first stall would be the most likely to have v* in it since some people have close calls. I think maybe the second stall would be better. Not v*er's stall but not the d* stall either. Hmmm...

Ha these theories are actually kinda funny. It brings new meaning to the phrase "toilet humor".

I wonder if plumbers sit around with cigars, scotch, scratch their chins, and debate the theories of "toilet psychology" while wearing smoking jackets.

Darrin

[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

What's a smoking jacket?
    Life is a wonderful ride.

Quote Originally Posted by jwavrek
    What's a smoking jacket?

LOL! A smoking jacket has become a sort of symbol of something a "pretentious" or "snob" might wear while drinking brandy or smoking cigars or something (at least that is how I see it). If you remember the PBS show "Masterpiece Theater" I believe that the main bloke wore one. The show "Curb Your Enthusiasm" also has an episode called "the smoking jacket". I found a great pic below that sets the tone perfectly lol!!

Take care,

Darrin

Love that pic! I love that Christopher Walken bit on SNL!
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Kinda like Hugh Hefner?

Love it Darrin! (Though I cannot imagine a plumber in such a sophisticated attire) Ha ha or some fat old lumber jack wondering how many logs he can drop off.

Pfft! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

I hold my breath when I flush public toilets. And at home the seat goes down when one flushes, and a bleach tablet is placed in the back.
    Life is so worth living.

Wow, I never go in the first cubicle cos I always thought along the lines of that would be the "emergency" loo too! Well it just goes to show eh?

Default Re: Guess what?

Quote Originally Posted by emetophobicmale View Post
    LOL! A smoking jacket has become a sort of symbol of something a "pretentious" or "snob" might wear while drinking brandy or smoking cigars or something....
    I thought it was just a jacket that had recently been used while welding! I've had several smoking jackets....

David