Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi all.
    I bet your all home tonight just like me...
    I WISH I could go out like a normal person...
    Sick of being scared of being sick....
    What a waste...for the amount of time I am actually sick...!(Never) all this worrying is wasting precious time...its been 12 years since my last v*** and yet as ever year goes by the fear intensifies. I am due for a stomach flu and just waiting patiently, at home for it to come and GO....Have a good night everyone...Arcky and NCSmile you ladies are so brave and my new heros (heroins ?)...hang in there.... [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Hey there, I know how you feel. it sucks.

LAtely i have gotten so fed up I make myself go out, once i am there, i usually can put myself somewhat at ease with the company of my friends.

one thing thati find is hard, is that when i think about going out i have a bad feeling about it, i dont know if it is the phobia or my "sixth sense" telling me not to.

hey there is this song i have been listening to, it makes me think of my life, and how i am living it. I know the guitarist but anyway yah the song is really good

www.madisonstrays.com

Don't feel bad. I have no life whatsoever. The only friends I go hang out with are my husband's friends. My close friends from high school were smart and all moved away from Ohio. Oh well.

I spent the evening cleaning my house--my dad's coming over for breakfast tomorrow morning, and he lives in Arizona, so I only see him a couple times a year. I'm so excited! In honor of John Kerry, I'm making waffles, ha ha ha!

But anyway, I spend most of my Friday nights working, sitting at home watching movies with hubby, or cleaning. I need some friends!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi Snow angel...I know what you mean..I look back at all the times I didnt go out and "would" have been fine! Im 27 and I feel like i havent really lived it, make sense? SO much i could and should have done. Atleast im not too old yet...still time to get a life...[img]smileys/smilies_32.gif[/img]

I know what you all mean and its never to late to turn this all around...the question is how? And it's so hard for anyone to understand...
    oh well happy halloween everybody

GO KERRY GO !

i dont know why i didnt come across that post before.. but yes i've been home all weekend too. funfun.

i know wot i gotta do tho, just get myself out of there, and i will, just had a bit of a scare with my dog, so that has set me back a bit.

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey girl!! I'm in the exact same boat, today I missed out on a Halloween party that was 2 hours away, but it was a mix of personal reasons and emet. Do you drive? Cause if so you can test the waters, go out to areas near you house. Or heck ,you can even walk. One of my biggest accomplishments a few weeks ago (because i'm back at stage 0 of my emet, 0 being the worst) is that I ate half a sandwich at a Quizno's that's no more than 1 minute away driving from my house. Just small baby steps, there's no shame in those. If there are no places near your house, than umm...party in the woods, fields, or whatever you have near your house?? [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

Ha Ha ...thats basically the jist of it. I put 9000 kilometers on my car in 1 year and a half. Thats how much I dont go out ! I do what i have to do and thats IT....But tonight I am feeling strangely BRAVE...like: who cares if I v***Mt thats cool. I will just let it happen...hmmm weird...wondering if its going away...

Go!! Go!! *just picture teh whole board chanting from the side lines* [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

Ha ha .............if your up drop me a line [email protected] (MSN) my phobia keeps me in on my fav night of the year !

I hear ya...I feel like such a loser. I have NO friends and no social life. I just wish this phobia would go away for good~ [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img] Charlotte

<AHEM> none of us are losers [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

I know exactly how everyone feels. I am at uni in London and have been here about 8 weeks now and have not been out at night yet. I go home to my parents every weekend. It is such a struggle. I am going to make the effrt though.