Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey Guys,

I am here now, writing to you with a big stomach... yeah, I got a horrible virus and it gaves me a several intestinal infection. It started at 4th april and is still with me. After take a shower that day I started to feel very dizzy and weak... then I thought was nothing. In a couple hours I gotfever and then a very bad headache, so, my mom decided to take me to the hospital. I fainted a couple times, I dunno if was because I was to nervous of being on a hospital (with sick people around me) or was the sickness killing me. So... [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]diarrea comes[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]... to make me absolutely scared... then they (at the hospital) decided to give me a dramamine injection to make me calm down.

In the morning I could come back home and started to have antibiothics. I needed to have tea and water and also to eat something. This was my first triumph, I ATE EVEN BEING SICK. Of couse, at night, I almost V**, then, I e-mail SAGE. I was so scared. Then I prayed to God and then, my second triumph... I COULD BE ON MY KNEES IN FRONT TO THE TOILETT and said 'please, be fast'.

Tks God I didn't V**... tks. But in a months ago I'll never do this. I would first think about to die than V**.

[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

Wow! You're a very brave girl. I sometimes ask God to help me through the tough times too. Congratulations, and I hope you feel better soon!

Love,
    Rebeccah
    Love is the only rational act.

Shirley, that is a great triumph! Remember now how you were able to get through that horrible illness, and that should give you strength for the future.

From what I understand from emets who actually did v*, it is over quickly and they can't even think about it. The worst part is the part leading up to it, and you have now gone through that and come out ok. Good for you!
    Soluene

If you are going through hell, keep going. -Winston Churchill

wow that really is a lot to go thru, it sounds lke my worst nightmare so welldone for getting thru it!! im sure this wil strengthen ur control with the phobia now

hope u get 100% better soon

Jen xxxxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wow! I am so proud of you. You coped so well! You should be so pleased with yourself. Well done [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    \"You are beautiful, no matter what they say \"
    \"Too many Years, fighting back tears, why can\'t the past just die? Try to forgive, teach me to live, give me the strength to try\"