Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey guys/gals, i found this article a month or two ago and i've been doing this exercise persistently for a while now and i think it has helped a bit:
    http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...46/yogic_treat ment_for_the_abdominal_disorders.html?cat=5

Why not give it a shot? It's free and it's quite relaxing [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Hope this helps... [img]smileys/smilies_13.gif[/img]

You should also look into Qigong.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks for the suggestion, i looked it up and i'm wondering what kind of exercises to do?

Quote Originally Posted by furryballys
    Thanks for the suggestion, i looked it up and i'm wondering what kind of exercises to do?
    You could pick up books on it and even videos on it at your local library. At least I could here. I usually goto the gym but I must admit some of their stances are really tuff on the legs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

you could also try downloading a vid through torrent