Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Ot :skin thing?

I have the wierdest rash on my arm. It starts on my wrist on the underside of my arm and goes right up to my arm pit. its wierd, almost califlour like.... I went to the doc and she said she thinks it's excema? ( sp?) and gave me a cream ( otc) to use. its been since thursday and its itchy and red and spreading. I dont know what it is or why this creams not working.... anyone know?
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I myself have excema, on my left foot. It is characterized by little bumps that are very itchy. After a while the bumps will eventually pop open and make your skin very dry. I was prescribed this ointment stuff, but most of the time I use Eucerin cream. It is really creamy lotion that really works for dry skin. Maybe this helps.

-Rachel

sounds like ecezma to me. i have it, mostly in the winter it gets really bad. i have it under my legs and arms.
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3