Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I'm sorry to alarm anyone but I think it's best if I go back to the hospital. After being treated so poorly there, that is the last place where I want to go. Nonetheless I do not have a choice right now. I was sick all night. Have no idea what is really wrong. They could not find anything wrong with me the last time I was there- I am scared and confused. I am so emotionally sick, that is probably the cause. I really don't know. I am so tired and weak. My stomach is extremely sore, not only nauseous. Constantly feel the need to gag. My state of mind is very bad. I wanted to log on to let you know this. In case I am not here for a while. Thank you for caring. Please pray that this nightmare ends. I seriously have no idea how much more I can take.

Blessings, Arcta

Oh no!! That is horrible!! I really hope you will be ok, I'm very worried. Is there another hospital in your area that would be more understanding? Oh man, I really hope you'll be alright. My thoughts will be with you for a long time!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

You poor thing, please do let us know as soon as you come back how you are doing and if they found out why you are so sick, I will pray for this to end for you.

We're thinking of you.

Sonia

Thinking of you and I really hope that this nightmare ends for you very soon and that someone finds a cause for your illness. Hope you feel better real soon. Best wishes. Claire.

Oh arcta, thatīs sounds really really horrible. I donīt know how I would manage that nightmare. Are you going to go into the same hospital , like the last time? Maybe you can go into another one. I hope you really feel better soon. Itīs unbelieveble that the doctors donīt know the reasonwhich makes you sick.

I am feel so sorry for you and I wish you all the best. You are so brave....donīt give up hope youīll feel better soon.

Jenny
    Vergangenheit ist es erst, wenn es nicht mehr weh tut!

Arcta,

I'm so sorry that this still isn't over for you. I pray that you have a better experience this time at the hospital. I hope you find out what's wrong.

Feel better soon.

In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Hey Arcta!

Oh no, Im so sorry to hear that. I Agree is there another hospital you could go to??? Man you poor thing, you have really been through the wringer. Im not sure what you might have, can a virus be that bad?? Your in my thoughts and prayers Arcta, I really hope you are able to get better soon, and figure out what is doing this to you. Those docs and nurses better treat you right!!

Arcta, that isterrible..yea the hospital is the right thing now i wish you the best at finding out what is wrong. I hope this time things are better at the hospital. God Bless you.
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

Aww Arcta, i cant believe you are still so poorly. Ihope they treat you better at the hospital this time. I really wish u better and im thinking of you. When you are better please let us know.

Sarah xxx
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

Arcta, What a horrible time for you. Did they run any tests on your or anything to determine if something is the cause of all this? I am so sorry and I hope you do better soon, even if you decide to go back to the hospital. You are in my prayers!

Danielle

You poor thing. I really don't know what to say except...best of luck. I pray for you. You're in my thoughts.

Hugz and get well wishes,

Laura

Arcky,
    I am so sorry you have to deal with this. Please know you are in my prayers and I am hoping you get well really soon. When things settle down please let us know how you are ok??
    Big Hugs,
    Kris

That's just horrible! I hope you get well soon!

I hope you can find someone to find out what it is and give treatment.

Lizzy

Arcta: I hope and pray you get the help you need. My offer of introducing you to my therapist still stands. I hope the hospital has someone great for you. What hospital will you be in?
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>