Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Term Paper

Hello all--I have had a fear of vomit for as long as I can remember. Now that I am in college, the experience has gotten progressivly worse. I decided to do my term paper on emetophobia. What I would like is to give some experiences in my paper other than myself. If anyone would be interested, please let me know. I will not give your name or anything like that, just your story. There are millions of people out there that can't sympathise with us, so please help me to show them what it is like. This is my senior year, so what I would like is your earlist memory, how it developed, things you do to prevent, ect. I have read some stories already, but my professor insists I get permission. Thanks so much for your help. [email protected].

--sorry for spelling error's, I was in a hurry[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

You can use my experiences if you want too, by all means - I was bullied at age 6-7 by a girl who could v**** at will and I think that sensitised me - I get through life pretty normally now, but am constantly on 'red alert' for people about to be ill, give myself a top-to-toe health survey 2 or 3 times a day 'just in case' and CONSTANTLY pester my long-suffereing daughter (12 years old) about the state of her tummy!!! I would be more than happy to give you as much detail as you want - just e-mail me.

Jill xxx

um... yeah im willing for you to use my stories.. my phobia comes directly from my past, i can explain the link to you in an email if u wish...

il get writing and hopefully ull recieve the email soon

Jen xxxx

---- Just so you know, iv sent it hope ya got it!!

Jen xxxxEdited by: Jenneh
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

whoo!! i wanna help. you should post your paper on here after...so we can see it!

Im at work right now so I cant really write much..but tonight when I get home I will send you an email!!
    And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

I hope you got my email! go ahead and use anything else i put on here. if you look at the post school, then there is another story!

Good luck on your paper! You really should put it on here... we want to read it![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    The most miserable people I know are those who are
    obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose
    themselves in the service of others. -Pres. Gordan B. Hinkley

Hey There Jsims!!

Welcome to the family first off!! Secondly, I would love to help you out with your term paper!! Any questions you might have for me, you can just post here or PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] I can also redirect you to the Old Forums sectionon the right which are for reference. There are many threads there that list a lot of my experiences in detail. I would be more than happy to help you find those old threads!

Good luck with your term paper!! You picked an interesting topic!!

Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'd be happy to help, too! Not sure what all to say in an e-mail, so if you want to IM, PM, or email me, I'd be glad to help!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Default Re: Term Paper

Quote Originally Posted by jsims View Post
    Hello all--I have had a fear of vomit for as long as I can remember. Now that I am in college, the experience has gotten progressivly worse. I decided to do my term paper on emetophobia. What I would like is to give some experiences in my paper other than myself. If anyone would be interested, please let me know. I will not give your name or anything like that, just your story. There are millions of people out there that can't sympathise with us, so please help me to show them what it is like. This is my senior year, so what I would like is your earlist memory, how it developed, things you do to prevent, ect. I have read some stories already, but my professor insists I get permission.

--sorry for spelling error's, I was in a hurry[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

This is a really great topic that you have emphasized on.I had the fear when i was in school and still have this fear.Its quite irritating sometime when i get sick and vomit.I really don't remember when it developed but ever since i got to know about it, it didn't seem quite good.I would like to hear about when you developed that fear.Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by harmonygirl72 View Post
    I'd be happy to help, too! Not sure what all to say in an e-mail, so if you want to IM, PM, or email me, I'd be glad to help!

Mary
    thanks all

Ghostpapers.com help accommodate assistance in research for your most important term papers. Regardless of the topic or impossible deadlines, we are here to whisk you out of your academic misery.