Okay ive been reading from a few people on this Forum that it helps us...but it also brings us down because of all the negative feelings we have when we are anxious. So I would like to talk about things we are happy about, what we are looking forward to, what makes us happy...anything...just nothing related to anxiety/sickness or anything like that! =]

Im excited for Thanksgiving...my family from Canada will be here and my cousin is tons of fun! My grandma will also be staying with my Dad and I for 5 months..which is great to spend time with her.

Im super stoked for "New Moon" (Yes I am a HUGE Twilight FANATIC & im 24yrs old!!) I seriously wish I could go to the midnight showing!

I Love Christmas time...the weather here is finally starting to cool off..I live in Arizona and the daytime highs are still in the 90s!! YUCK! But at night it feels like fall! I love our winters in AZ because I really hate snow..well living in it anyways. =]

I wish health & happiness to everyone here =] May you all be blessed with love and positive people in your lives <3