Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have been very proud of myself these last few weeks. Yesterday was the day when I was REALLY proud of myself. I woke up and had the craps and then had counseling. The craps didnt stop. My reflux was acting up very badly. I had some nausea. My temperature was staying between 98.2-99.1 but was closer to 99.1. I was deciding if I should go to Drivers Education and chance getting sick there. I had made up my mind and was going. I checked my temperature one last time and it was 99.8. I freaked out and decided to cancel. Then I remembered that I'm only three classes away (9 hours total) from getting my license and I dont want to wait a month to make the class up.I forced myself to go and was fine.

Then today I had my Upper GI Series. I was a little nervous but not too bad. The barium wasnt that bad but I had to drink so much in such a short amount of time that it made me start feeling a little nauseous. I cant even finish a glass of water in under a minute and this doctor was trying to make me drink all the barium but I couldnt do it. Luckily everything turned out good on the xrays and we didnt have to redo anything .Now I'm just awaiting results.

I'm looking for a job again because my emet is taming down but it's still kinda bad. I broke down in counseling yesterday and my counselor said she would start working with me on this phobia and she suggested hypnosis and shes going to talk to someone she knows who does hypnosis. We'll see what happens I guess.

Well I'm off. hope everyone is well.
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Congratulations. These small triumphs all add up.
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

I'm so proud of you for going out of the house even when you felt sick. That is awesome and a huge triumph for you!!

Glad to hear your upper GI went ok.

[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Good job, girl! You did so well. You definitely deserve much praise and congratulations!
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good job. You did it. You went to your class even though you didn't feel that well. That's a big step. Hope you are feeling better!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

wow hypnosis?? excellent, hope its soon.

and welldone for al ur triumphing. keep knocking that emet down girl!

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.