Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

and I feel like crap. I'm worried, I was sooo tired when I got home from school, soI had a little rest, I didn't want to fall asleep, but I sure did. And now I feel all hot and groggy and I have to go to my massage appointment in an hour.

I'm worried I'll throw up while being massaged, or feel sick. I also have this weird gas thing going on...how emberassing. I don't want to cancel, but I feel all weird and anxious. I'm going to try and force myself to go...and if I feel ill, I can take off.

what should i do!?!? oh one more thing, I look all pale and sickly. All summer I had a nice tan, now that summers gone my skin has slowly started to go back to sickly pale ghost white, it literally makes me cry.
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

I would just go and see how you feel. If you feel that bad, then just go home. Hope you feel better soon.

Don't miss your massage! You will probably leave feeling relaxed and rejunated too. Ooohh...I just love even thinking about a massage.

Enjoy it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <font color=Blue>Carly --Check out my site---
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    you are on MySpace let me know and I will add you as my friend</font>

Ill go to your massage for you...lol, I surely need one!!