Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi all,
    Not sure if this has been posted before, apologies in advance if it has but i didnt know if any of you had heard of this at all.. here is the link if it works!

http://www.thehealthierlife.co.uk/he...nano-uv-disinf ectant-light-scanner.html

Sounds a really great device which i definatly will be purchasing.. let me know what you think

****** PROBLEMS CANNOT BE SOLVED AT THE SAME LEVEL OF AWARENESS THAT CREATED THEM...... Albert Einstein

Nano UV Disinfectant Scanner

fixed the link for ya

Looks like an EPROM eraser, only much weaker.

Doubt that has ANY effect unless applied for a LONG time.

thankyou for fixing the link for me xx

It says it kills noro in seconds, im definatly purchasing one anyway.
    ****** PROBLEMS CANNOT BE SOLVED AT THE SAME LEVEL OF AWARENESS THAT CREATED THEM...... Albert Einstein

just be careful not to get yourself scammed.

that's a completely ridiculous product! They're aiming their advertising at vulnerable germophobes like us emets. Even if it works to kill bacteria and viruses (which I am skeptical of) there is no need for such a thing. Just wash your hands with soap and water before eating "finger food", and never put your hands in your mouth or up your nose (ever). Then you can't catch anything anyway. Wash the surfaces in your house with a diluted bleach solution (1 tablespoon in 1 litre of water: 1 tablespoon per cup if you're uber-paranoid). There is no need to waste your money on a product that will just have you focusing on your phobia 24/7 thus making it worse.

Sorry to rant, but people who try to exploit the vulnerable really pi** me off.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.