Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I wont go into great detail, but we were studying the immune system, and seeing a movie on bacteria. Sure enough the example they used was salmonella. It wasn't just a movie about what bacteria does to your cells, and such- but it had a little outside storyline. So basically it showed the guy throwing up...

Anyways, the science teacher let me dash out, but I could still hear it from the hall, since the volume was really high.
    -Anna

Why? Why? Why?

What are these teachers seeing showing things like that in school? Did anyone really learn anything by seeing/hearing that? No.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <font color=Blue>Carly --Check out my site---
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    you are on MySpace let me know and I will add you as my friend</font>

Eh, well, it did explain some stuff about bacteria and the cells that killed it, but all the same. I wish it didn't have the guy in it, though. It was really embarrasing having to go outside, close to tears. I felt pretty stupid.
    -Anna