Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Ok, so today I am excited because I'm having two friends from worksleep over. I don't remember the last time that I had a sleep over. I'm a little nervous, because I'm going to be the one driving them, and they live 20 minutes from my house, so if something happends.... I don't want to think about it. I'm sure everything will be fine, but I can't help but worry a little bit. I know that the last time I slept over someone's house, I left at 2 am because I felt sick. I'm hoping that I won't feel sick tonight. I wish I could just relax and not think about it. I wish I was NORMAL! sigh....

Danielle

Aw. I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm a little wary of sleepovers too. (Bhahah, but only ones with friends, like an actualy sleepover party) ironically I've falled asleep at a friends or boyfriends and been fine.

but anywho, you have that fear of because you felt sick at 2am last time, it'll happen again. butttttttt it won't!!!! you'll be fine, enjoy and have fun.

.I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Danielle, I hope you enjoy your litle sleep over. think positive and try to to regress to your past experiences with sleep overs and feeling sick. Don't even think about. This is a great experience and should be so much fun for you.

I hope you and your friends have a great night! Tell us how it went!

&lt;3Danielle

I had such a good time! It was so much fun!We watched "Anger Management" (and I was so proud of myself because I didn't check it to make sure it was "safe" first!!) and my friend brought her game cube so we stayed up late playing video games. I felt like a little kid again having a sleep over. I only got a little panicky at one point, but I ate a mint and felt better. I ate a TON of junk food and I didn't feel sick!! I am so glad I did it!

Danielle

Awseome! Sounds like my kind of night! Well done!
    Hard Normal Daddy

Danielle!!!! u did it!! I'm so happy for you! I'm glad you had to much fun and you even handled a little bit of panic. Do you feel real good about your night...because you should, you did GREAT!

Hopeful you can do it again soon!

thumbs up [img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]