Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

i remember reading somewhere on here that if you are sick your chin might feel heavy or something.

well, i shouldn't have read that, but today my chin and jaw is sore. it might be stress, or it might be that i walked home yesturday in the cold and my jaw was clenched, but i'm sooo worried about it. it's like right on the tip of my chin. it's like one thing after another to worry about. it's never ending.

anyone else experience this? i'mgoing to work soon...so any reply would be appreciated.
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

I don't think the chin/jaw pain you're describing is the same kind that you
    get before you throw up, because when you have that, your chin feels
    really heavy, near the back, and it's hard to swallow. Hope you fell better
    soon, though.
    -Anna

I haven't hurt about this kind of jaw pain before. I would try not to worry, if possible. Jaw pain will not determine whether or not you will v*. You would have to have other symptoms, I am sure.

Also, I have TMJ and I clench my teeth when I sleep and it can cause some pain in my jaw the next day. Try Tylenol to relieve the pain.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <font color=Blue>Carly --Check out my site---
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    you are on MySpace let me know and I will add you as my friend</font>

Try not to worry. I think the pain your' describing is totally different than if you were going to v*. There could be a million reasons why your chin hurts. It's a very common thing to hurt. Chewinggum like crazy...stress...achey ness...tiredness...all these things can make your jaw feel 'heavy' from pure exhastion.

Try not to worry.

MY jaw and chin have been bothering me too, but it's not becaue im sick. Ive just been so tense and not relaxing my jaw. I find myself clenching it all the time!! There should always be a small space between your teeth as a rule, otherwise you're clenching too much which can cause jaw pain.

I think you're tense maybe and the cold can have a lot to do with it. Feel better!

&lt;3Danielle

my chin/teeth has been aching too!! probs more to do with the cold...

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN: