Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I Dunno Yet...

What the subject is I mean. Just general really.

Hows ya all been then?

Im setting up ma own business. Haha- because it seems appropriate since I cant work for anyone else. [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]I know, Im crazy..
    but interesting crazy, right? n I dont have anything, so I dont really have anything to loose. Might as well give it a try.

Dya ever get the feeling that theres somethin stuck just below ya throat kinda? somethin hard. Nasty. *swallows*

Sooo.. cheating. Where do you guys stand on that one? I mean, if youre not 'technically' dating someone then it isnt cheating right? What about if youre in different area codes? n what constitutes a cheat anyway? A kiss? Sex? A feeling?

Dya ever find that just what youre prepaired to eat kinda varies with how hungry ya are? Like burgers. Haha, Id never ever eat burgers unless I was starving.. but theres times when they smell so good. Hmmm.

Last night, my mother was telling me all about how shed NEVER drink outta bottles (ya know like beer bottles in pubs) because ya simply dont know where theyve been, n anythin coulda crawled on them or pissed on them or whatever while they were out the back, n ya put ya mouth over far more of the bottle then the cap covers. Actually I dont think ya do... do ya? I dont. Not when Im drinking out of glass ones neway. But still, thanks mom. [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

Edit.
    Question- How dya explain to people, that ya can cope with travelling, n goin out places, but not staying over, becuase when you sleep youre more... vulnerable, n what if you wake up s***? You wouldnt have any warning. How on earth.. dya explain that, without
    telling them that? Any ideas?

[/random]Edited by: Eternity

what type of business are you setting up?i think id be crap working for others/with others.. im far too opinionated to stand for any crap.
    sometimes i would crawl to the moon for a nice buger aswell, although i *never* eat them because they make me feel nauseated.
    your ma's right.. you never know where they've been huh

Its all to do with delightful arty stuff. Arts ma thing. I wont go into it in detail cuz itd be long n dull probably.

What do you do then? Or are ya still in education?

Meh. I like burgers, just darent cookem. I used to love the ones from the takeaway up the street, but then someone told me that I shouldnt get food from there because itd give me the runs, n I havent touched one since. Ohh how unfair, if theyd not said that Id have been fine with them.

i like art, and yeh, im still in education.. my art teacher ruined the experience for me so i didn't take it as an option.. i wish u luck.
    im not bothered about runs, im more concerned about the state of my stomach, and whether or not they'll make me nauseated. i dont mind rushing to the loo, if my body is getting rid of waste in a way that i can stand.
    also, that person may have eaten god knows what to cause them to have the runs.. lol- dont let it put you off, nothing nicer than a fat burger

Hey, Jazz!

I had an art teacher ruin my whole opinion of myself as an artist! I suck at it, and my mom swears it's cause my KINDERGARTEN art teacher said I was bad at it!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."