Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: yayyyyyy!!

WOW! i got drunk last night [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]ok, not totally drunk..... i was still aware of what was going on! But the good thing was, i wasnt that worried about my emet! even though i saw people being sick and everything [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

And i never woke up with a hangover.... but i did feel quite sick [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]i still went to college though [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]yay go me!!

Good job Louise!!

I too went out and usually I'll have half a glass of merlot, but this time I tried Chardonay....a wine I've never tried beofr,e I loved it and drank the whole glass, I started feeling kinda funny and my head felt weird....but I was only afraid for a little while, probably b./c I was at Carnegie Hall for a showe and it was a packed theater and I was in the upper uppermost balcony looking down. But I survive and even lasted throught he comedy show!

Good jobs again!! Lots of success with alcohol last night!! hahaha

i had2 triple vodka and cokes!

i'm such a lightweight [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]haha [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself, and was able to get up to go to school today!

You want to talk about a lightweight, when I drink, I'm good after like one or two beers! I'm a cheap date. [img]smileys/smilies_32.gif[/img]

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am such a cheap date......half a glass of wine and I can hardly see straight!!! lol

hahaha [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]It's not a bad thing... you don't have to spend loads of money on drink, to get drunk! hehe so yes... a cheap date basically [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Louise!
    Well done! I used to hate the thought of getting drunk - but i love having a drink now and getting tipsy. And being a lightweight myself means its not too expensive!

love ems

Hey girl that's awesome!!! I can't drink anymore without feeling sick the next day. I used to be able to, so I don't know if I make it worse by thinking about it, or if I really can't handle alcohol anymore.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Awesome. Hahah, I don't think we should be 'YAY! you can drink now! Go out get drunk!' but at the same time, it does feel really good when you can say you did it, and didn't have much anxiety.

I rememeber my first time drinking, boy did I get drunk and I wasn't worried about anything!
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

aw go louise!!! Drinking is so difficult with emet - I'm petrified of drinking myself. But well done, and glad you didnt feel that bad in the morning!

I would drink to be "normal" around my friends I wanted to be just like them, I would be drunk and throw up and it wouldn't bother me. Hangovers were the worse for me but I stilldrank. Then the father of my sonsaid I was a alcoholic he took me to court and I had to prove that I wasn't. I proved him wrong we have joint custody and access. Personally I think he is one! anyhow, I realized that I drank to be normal, to numb my pain of the phobia. I quit drinking iy is 5 years now and I have new friends.It wasquite the learning experience!

Well, my high tolerance for alcohol led me to become an alkie. I still struggle with it. I'll get sober for a week or two and then binge drink for a week. I'm under too much stress to really apply myself to the Alcoholics Anonymous program, so I still drink. Last night, my mom and I polished off a half box of wine between the two of us! [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img] I think we are the only two people in the world who actually like boxed wine. To me, cheap wine tastes better than the fancy stuff. I'm just nuts. But tomorrow I am maintaining my sobriety again and trying to go to a meeting. The more time I spend in AA, the less time I drink. So even if I don't completely stop just yet, at least being there is helping me.

But anyway, good job not being afraid. Just don't grow to like it too much, like I did! [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

HDogg, I totally agree with you, it is so easy to like it too much. Good luck with your sobriety and going to AA. Do you throw up when you drink too much? It didn't bother me because when I wasfeeling no pain it didn'tfreak me outwhen I had my head in the toilet, it was like it wasn't me .Do you understand what I mean?