hey guys...i have a question...i am so so so anxious about the norovirus now that it is everywhere i turn....i am literally nauseous every single night, but seems to turn out to be anxiety every time ...each night i get closer and closer to taking a compazine and then i dont because i dont want to 1) waste them on anxiety and 2) take unnecessary meds....im afraid if i dont take one though, one of these nights im going to wake up and be sick and itll be too late for compazine...how do you guys differentiate between real nausea and anxiety nausea?

and what are your opinions of compazine in general because ive never had a time where i had real severe nausea and took a compazine, so i dont have any idea if it works?? i have the pills and the suppositories...any input??

and does anyone know of any sanitizers or disinfectants besides bleach that i can use daily?? bleach is obviously not ideal for hands and it stains and stuff, but i dont know of anything else that will surely kill the noro.....

thanks for the help!!!