Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

guh, this is sod's law. last week, i felt brilliant, my appetite was really healthy and i had a whole week of no-nausea.
    however, after my little babysitting mishap this week, and after a not-so-hot weekend, i return to school same as normal.. except i start to feel sick again in the evenings.. i dunno whether it's me being dumb and over-doing it, but it's a huge annoyance..it keeps me up in the night.
    i was only saying the other day, how i had escaped from colds and flu etc for a while.. and no sooner than i sed it i just *knew* that i would feel groggy..
    so now.. i feel sick, as i did last night..and the night before, except i have a sore throat, and very time i cough, my chest becomes painful and tight.
    grr, im supposed to be goin out tonight with a friend aswell, but my chest feels gross.
    just to top it off, i really wanted to go make a nurses appointment at my medical centre this afternoon..my doctor isn't around and im frankly losing patience, but i can't go out at ALL with this pain in the rear soreness. what do i do?!
    it's not my throat causing me to feel nauseated either, it's something else :S
    also, im stuck with an enlgish essay which our teaher assigned for us especailly to consume the weekend- im not lying.
    quote " this should fill your weekend.. 7 pages by monday. "

Hmm...sorry you're feeling ill! I know when I get stressed sometimes my chest hurts, so that's most likely it. Same with the nausea!

If you're not well though, I'd stay in and work on the paper.

Good Luck and Take care.
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Aww... I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Seems to be a lot of the croupy crud going around here in Kentuckylately. I've had a sore throat, runny nose, cough sort of thing for a few days and I just can't place my finger on it. I've also had a three day migraine that's REALLY starting to grate on my nerves, but alas... not much I can do about it but try to sleep it off.

I'm not really sure if it's my allegies or actually a cold or what because my chest, like yours has been hurting very badly for the past couple of days bleh... no fun. I'm saying it's allergies though because theweather has been mad crazy lately (from lows in the 30s oneday to the 50s and 60sthe next and rain) but also, becauseI'd rather believe it's that then my heart acting up again!

I hope you feel better... try taking Tylenol Sore Throat... it works wonders! Helped my head, my achy muscles AND my throat... felt better within an hour )

Good Luck,
    ~Rachel
    My journal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    wink

Giving up doesn\'t always mean that we are weak. Sometimes it just means that we are strong enough to let go.
    Unknown

I hope you feel better Jazz! Anywayif you're chest hurts maybe you shouldnt go out tonight, i'm really not sure though, sorry =\. Edited by: wing
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

thank you both! i have no tylenol, so im just eating loads to console myself haha ( i should be out right now )
    anyway.. i think id rather plod through this paper rather than stand outside in the cold, so thanks for making me feel a little warmer!
    em
    x
    rachele- i hope your migraine go's away

Hey, Wing....remember there are a couple teachers on here..and we are not evil!!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

whoops! my teacher is really sarcastic though, he deserves a mention lol

Quote Originally Posted by harmonygirl72

Hey, Wing....remember there are a couple teachers on here..and we are not evil!!

Mary

And soon to be teachers [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

&gt;.&lt; sorry~ Didnt mean to offend anyone~ I mean i wanna be a teacher too when i'm older. I was just joking..!

I was thinking of my math teacher when i wrote that before ^-^;;.She finds some reason to just fail us...and she isnt that nice either..grr..she told me this before i could even answer "Did you hand in the extra credit or did you not even try to do it?" I did hand it in before it was due...Edited by: wing
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

You're gonna be a teacher, r311? Awesome!

Mary

Heck yea, preferably 3rd or 4th grade, maybe 5th..not anything above, kids get to cocky by that age.

I've sort of wanted to be a teacher, sometimes. But I agree with r311.
    Nothing higher than 4th grade. It's probably pretty hypocritical of me
    saying so, since I am in 8th grade myself, but most kids of this age think
    they're god's little gift from above, and that they are most definately the
    most important ones in the bunch, above the rules, etc. I hate most kids
    my age.
    -Anna

Hah seriously..All I know is that I was that age once, and I would not have wanted to been the teacher when I was in those grades hah

we have a teacher in my school who's a part time model.. her looks are wasted on us!!

I had a substitute in high school who was a bartender..she was HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!...let's just say my grades started dropping after she came in cause I couldn't pay attention to my studies [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

Yeah, I teach music to preschool-8th grade. I love 3rd and 4th actually!! I could really do without those 7th and 8th graders! I'll tell you that! As much as kids will say "teachers are evil"....I have said many a night..."8th graders are evil!"....and of course I don't mean you, rhinoseri!

Mary

lol! we had a geography teacher called Mr Hughes.. needless to say he couldn't teach as well as he flirted.. he had all 9th grade girls handing in their homeworks extra early.. couldn't see the attraction myself! he wore brown shoes for gods sake.

Oh, I agree very much with the 8th graders are evil, statement. I suppose all kids that age are a bit evil at times, just because, but some are evil-er than others, by far. Thinking about it now, I think boys of that age are eviler. Though, girls are to... It's probably just cause the boys at my school are just incredibly rude, and can be heard comparing each other's penis sizes. I can't say the other girls are much better, though.Edited by: rhinoseri
    -Anna

Ha! Yeah, another teacher and I used to say..."girls are good, boys are bad!" I know that is totally sexist and I don't actually think it, but at some ages, it really seems to be true!

Mary

Quote Originally Posted by rhinoseri

the boys at my school are just incredibly rude, and can be heard comparing each other's penis sizes.

Uhh what kinda boys go to your school. LOL [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by r311dude
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinoseri

*the boys at my school are just incredibly rude, and can be heard
    comparing each other's penis sizes.

Uhh what kinda boys go to your school. LOL [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    Crazy ones... I sit there wondering why guys talk about stuff like that,
    thinking surely all men wouldn't.
    -Anna

OMG!

I had a huge crush on one of my fire instructors, and he knew it. I became the 'teacher's pet'. That meant I was the one going into the burning fire tower first before anyone else and opening up that nozzle to douse the flames. He was, and is still, so hot. I knick named him 'Untouchable'. LOL!!! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

I had trouble concentrating in class too. (heh heh)Edited by: sparky2004
    <font color=RED><font size=\"4\"> FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL----fear</font>

omg rhinoseri, that happened to me last year in 8th grade also! The guys comparing penises thing,i mean. I was also wondering what the thrill in that was, but it kinda stopped this year....[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

lol- dear god.. do boys in your school conpare the length of the distance between their thumbs and their index fingers.. to see who has the biggest penis? they do that in my school lol!!
    sparky, i envy you for getting that close..aha!

They do it there by the length between the thumb and index finger? Here they (well, mostly the other s) do it by size of their shoe, take away 3= the length in inches of their .
    -Anna