Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I've had a headache for a few days, but that was all, it seemed to be getting better, after dinner tonight (I ate a bagel for dinner) I started feeling sick, tried to the Pepto, no go, tried compazine, worked for a while, but it got worse again. I am worried I'm going to be sick. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Awww, hon, I know how you feel. Just take deep breaths and try to relax. I was dealing with this same thing last week. I just ended up with some nasty D* though. IM me on AIM if you want to talk, or PM me. My AIM name is GreenEydGlare.

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think I used to talk to you on AIM, but I forgot your screen name! Do you want to chat?

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

You can IM me too if you want, eyecandi512. How long ago did you take the pepto and compazine...can you go for a second dose?

Try to relax and take deep breaths. Take some small slow sips of water, maybe even suck on ice chips.

Feel better,

Danielle

aw, what you need to do is relax. It sounds like you've got a migraine!

I get those, and have been getting them since I was young. It can make you feel a it sicky, but you aren't. You are probably sensitive to light and sound and need to lie down and just sleep it off as best you can. drink small sips of water and snack on crackers. I get them all the time and I am fine. You need to relax and get your mind off it though. Let us know if anything helps you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<center>

</center>

Hey Chipped Away!

Im sorry your feeling bad. It could be a migraine, or because of the weather changing. I know when stuck between seasons I feel kinda funky some days. I hope your feeling better by the time you read this!

Thanks guys, it did last a few days, but I'm doing much better today. Thanks for your supprt, you guys are wonderful!