My emet was improving too and now this. My cousins fiancee came over to tutor me in math since he is a college math teacher. He kept saying, "I feel like crap" but he seemed to me like he had the sniffles so I assumed it was a cold. Well last night my cousin came over and someone was pulling in at his house and I said that it looked like his sister. He said it probably isn't because Josh (her fiancee) is sick. I of course starting asking what he was sick with and he said he thinks it's the flu. BUT WHAT FLU? I never got that out of him. Stomach or Influenza? Anyways, Josh was over here and I was sitting next to him as he tutored me. And I touched the pen he touched. I don't remember if I sanitized my hands afterwards or not but I know I didnt put them near my eyes, nose or mouth. If I picked it up then I will get it tonight and if I don't get it then I guess I'm okay. I'm scared to death to eat. I feel kind of icky but I just started my period so I'm crampy. Anyways, was Josh contagious if he was feeling nasty but hadn't vomited yet?