Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My emet was improving too and now this. My cousins fiancee came over to tutor me in math since he is a college math teacher. He kept saying, "I feel like crap" but he seemed to me like he had the sniffles so I assumed it was a cold. Well last night my cousin came over and someone was pulling in at his house and I said that it looked like his sister. He said it probably isn't because Josh (her fiancee) is sick. I of course starting asking what he was sick with and he said he thinks it's the flu. BUT WHAT FLU? I never got that out of him. Stomach or Influenza? Anyways, Josh was over here and I was sitting next to him as he tutored me. And I touched the pen he touched. I don't remember if I sanitized my hands afterwards or not but I know I didnt put them near my eyes, nose or mouth. If I picked it up then I will get it tonight and if I don't get it then I guess I'm okay. I'm scared to death to eat. I feel kind of icky but I just started my period so I'm crampy. Anyways, was Josh contagious if he was feeling nasty but hadn't vomited yet?
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

generally when people say they have the flu then mean the flu, not stomach flu. if they had stomach flu they would say, so if he just sed 'flu' then its the flu, or a cold (u no what men are like by thinkin they are dyin bcos they have a cold [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img] ) if he was tutoring you and not in bed then its not the flu, its a cold, he wudnt be able to think straight if he had flu and he wud certainly be in bed!
    so i wouldnt worry, u'll be fine!
    xx
    \'I know it aint easy, but thats okay because we\'re hopeful....\' - Faith Evans

My aunt called over here and I got my mom to find out exactly what was wrong. First my aunt had some kind of upper respitory infection and then my uncle got it. Now my cousins fiancee does. So no stomach bug. Yay. I can eat now!
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

Yeah, The flu = influenza. It's a good thing he didn't have the stomac flu eh!!

It's so funny how we don't care about getting colds or influenza which can last 2 weeks where as the stomac flu lasts like a day.[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

So glad to hear that you are in the clear!

Bon Appetite!

I'm glad you've found out the particulars and now you can eat!!

Feel better!