Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Isn't it kind of funny?

Isn't it kind of funny that the title above our forum is now "vBulletin"?

Thanks for the new site!

Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Considering that vBulletin is the software platform used for the new forums, no I don't think that it's particularly funny

It's one of the design elements that I'm betting will be changed eventually when Rich gets around to it - for the moment, I'm pretty sure that he has enough on his hands just getting everything moved and all functionality in place... When there's time for it, I'm sure he'll change the header

I think he meant the "v" part - v* bulletin - geddit?!!! yes it is quite funny :-)

Quote Originally Posted by paulinek View Post
    I think he meant the "v" part - v* bulletin - geddit?!!! yes it is quite funny :-)
    Oh dahm.... that joke went completely over my head :S

Sorry, for sounding like a know-it-all

Now that I get the joke - yeah that is actually pretty funny lol

hey, no worries, you didn't sound like a know it all i think it must be hard to get jokes in a foreign language!

How do you get smilies in your message? I can only get them to go nest to the title! x